The ‘Early Years Place’ creates opportunities for children and families to learn and grow together. Support Services are available for Families with Children 0-12years in Logan City.
- Free childcare(0-5years) is available in our onsite Occasional Childcare Centre for parents attending programs and services in the Centre.
- Group and Individual evidenced based programs
- Programs are designed to inform, educate and empower parents and caregivers, and build on existing knowledge and strengths.
- We support families through life’s transitions.
- We provide cross sector collaboration between services, agencies and government departments.
- Circle of Security and Bringing up Great Kids Parenting Programs
- Wilbert the Worm Literacy Program
- Baby Massage and Music
- Music and Movement for parents and children 0-5
- Personal support with parenting
- Sewing, Craft and Card making groups
- Community information sessions
- Support/referral and information
- Wheel of wellbeing
- 3A Playgroup