The Bringing Up Great Kids’ is a 5 week parenting program that resources support parents and carers to:
- learn more about the origins of their own parenting style and how it can be more effective;
- identify the important messages they want to convey to their children and how to achieve this;
- learn more about brain development in children and its influence on their thoughts, feelings and behaviour;
- understand the meaning of children’s behaviour;
- discover how to overcome some of the obstacles getting in the way of them being the kind of parent they would like to be; and
- discover ways for parents to take care of themselves and to find support when they need it.
Call 3808 1684 to find out when our next Bringing up Great Kids program is running.